(as of May 22,2022 19:47:56 UTC – Details)
Inspired by nine years of experience and hundreds of cooking classes, workshops, events, and retreats, with thousands of people – former NFL players, MDs, holistic practitioners, office professionals, seniors, and kids.
A New View of Healthy Eating is your guide to creating simple, beautiful, tasty meals with local, seasonal whole foods.
INTUITIVE COOKING EXPERIENCE
- Enjoy shopping for real whole foods at your local farmers’ market.
- Have fun learning basic culinary techniques using simple-to-prepare recipes.
- Intuitively cook and mindfully create simple, tasty, healthy meals with real whole foods.
- Mindfully eat beautiful food creations with family and friends.
- Enjoy food and life.
PREPARE YOUR OWN CULINARY CREATIONS THROUGH:
- 84 simple culinary techniques
- 54 simple whole food, plant-based, gluten-free healthy recipes
- 3 simple wild Alaskan salmon recipes
- 43 inspiring nutrition tips
- 9 delicious whole food categories
About Melanie A. Albert
Melanie A. Albert, intuitive cooking expert, author, and speaker, is Founder and CEO of Experience Nutrition Group, LLC, in Phoenix, Arizona and author of “A New View of Healthy Eating: Simple Intuitive Cooking with Real Whole Foods.” Melanie has been active in wellness, integrative medicine, and nutrition for over 15 years. She is a 2007 graduate of the Institute for Integrative Nutrition in New York City, 2001 Integrative Medicine Fellow and 2003 Intuition Fellow of the Kaiser Institute, former marketing consultant for Weil Lifestyle, LLC / Andrew Weil, MD, Holistic Nutrition instructor of Whole Foods Cooking and Conscious Eating at Southwest Institute of Healing Arts, in Tempe, Arizona, and 200-hour Registered Yoga Teacher. She received culinary training with the Rouxbe Cooking School Plant-Based Professional Certification. Her company, Experience Nutrition, was an Official Health & Wellness Partner of the NFL Alumni Association in 2011. Melanie lives in Phoenix. You can always find her shopping at farmers’ markets, experimenting in the kitchen, or practicing yoga.
Learn more at www.EXPNutrition.com, www.facebook.com/NewViewHealthyEating, @nutritionauthor
Publisher:Experience Nutrition Group, LLC (September 1, 2016)
Item Weight:1.27 pounds
Dimensions:8 x 0.58 x 10 inches