(as of Sep 24,2021 03:12:55 UTC – Details)
If you’ve always wanted to feel more comfortable in your skin and love yourself as you are, but battle your insecurities by binge eating, then keep reading.
- Are you sick and tired of not letting go of your bingeing habit, no matter how shameful and insecure it makes you feel?
- Have you tried endless hacks, tips, and tricks, but nothing seems to work for more than a few weeks?
- Do you finally want to say goodbye to the short-lived comfort that food provides and discover something that ACTUALLY works for you?
If so, then you have come to the right place. You see, having a healthy relationship with your body and food need not be difficult.
Even if you’ve tried every diet and workout routine to no avail.
It’s easier than you think!
A 2017 study conducted by Yeoh, W.C., and Gan, W. Y. in the International Journal of Adolescent Medicine and Health revealed that body appreciation and a significant decline in eating disorders were evident in subjects who practiced the method of eating covered in depth within the pages of this book.
In addition, Harvard Health endorses a style of eating as one of the effective methods to curb overeating and other unhealthy eating habits.
So, with this book, you can finally regain control of your life and your self-confidence without attempting one short-lived diet after the other as you are probably used to.
Here’s just a tiny fraction of what you’ll discover:
- The FULL STORY about binge eating disorder.
- The RIDICULOUS LIES about binge eating that makes you feel worse about yourself.
- The PRECISE SCIENCE behind each binge session.
- SNEAKY LITTLE THINGS that make you binge and how to get rid of them.
- 9 MYTHS about binge eating.
- SUPER SIMPLE steps to STOP binge eating FOR GOOD.
- 10 INSPIRING stories of celebrities who fought binge eating disorder.
- POWERFUL mindfulness techniques to help you overcome binge eating.
- An EASY-TO-FOLLOW meal plan to kick your urge to binge to the curb
- …and much, much more!
Take a second to imagine how you will feel once you can finally control your cravings, and how your family and friends will react when they see how at ease you are in your own skin.
So even if you’re in the unforgiving grip of binge eating disorder, you can permanently feel better and shed enough pounds to get you to a healthy weight with the one-of-a-kind information you’ll find in this book.
If you have a burning desire to lose weight and feel great about your body and your food, through scientifically proven methods, then scroll up and click “Add to Cart.”
Publisher:Primasta (October 11, 2020)
Item Weight:11.4 ounces
Dimensions:6 x 0.31 x 9 inches