(as of Dec 01,2021 21:55:30 UTC – Details)
If you’ve always wanted to feel more comfortable in your skin and love yourself as you are but battle your insecurities by binge eating, then pay attention.
- Are you sick and tired of not letting go of your binging habit, no matter how shameful it makes you feel?
- Have you tried endless hacks, tips, and tricks, but nothing seems to work for more than a few weeks?
- Do you finally want to say good-bye to the short-lived comfort that food provides and discover something that actually works for you?
If so, then you have come to the right place.
Having a healthy relationship with your body and food needs not be difficult.
Harvard Health endorses a style of eating as one of the most effective methods to curb overeating and other unhealthy eating habits.
So, with this audiobook, you can finally regain control of your life and your self-confidence without attempting one short-lived diet after the other.
Here’s just a tiny fraction of what you’ll discover:
- The full story about binge eating disorder
- The ridiculous lies about binge eating that makes you feel worse about yourself
- The precise science behind each binge session
- Sneaky little things that make you binge and how to get rid of them
- Nine myths about binge eating
- Super simple steps to stop binge eating for good
- 10 inspiring stories of celebrities who fought binge eating disorder
- Powerful mindfulness techniques to help you overcome binge eating
- An easy-to-follow meal plan to kick your urge to binge to the curb
Take a second to imagine how you will feel once you can finally control your cravings, and how your family and friends will react when they see how at ease you are in your own skin.
If you have a burning desire to lose weight and feel great about your body and your food, through scientifically proven methods, then download today!