(as of Jan 26,2022 11:42:43 UTC – Details)
To say the truth, we have all been there at a point in time, angry with ourselves for lacking the willpower over diet, and also for overeating. But the problem is not us; it is that dieting has stopped us from paying attention to our body as a result of its emphasis on rules and guidelines.
This book, Intuitive Eating, will teach you:
- What intuitive eating is
- History of intuitive eating
- Science behind intuitive eating
- Basic principles of intuitive eating
- Benefits of intuitive eating
- How to Plan Intuitive Eating
- Mindful eating
- Differences between mindful and intuitive eating
- How to raise an intuitive eater
- How to practice intuitive movement
And much more…
This revised edition features improvements and extensions throughout the chapters that help listeners to incorporate intuitive nutrition into their day-to-day lives even more fully.