(as of Aug 05,2021 02:07:39 UTC – Details)
This Intuitive Eating Journal will help you build the foundations for a new relationship with food and with your body. Start feeling energized, nourished and happy about eating and around food.
Do you want to improve your body image and forget about diets forever?If your answer is yes, then read on and find out why this mindful eating journal will help you achieve a healthier and freer lifestyle.
What will you find in this conscious eating journal?
This Intuitive Eating Journal focuses on helping you to become more attuned to your body’s natural hunger and fullness signals. You’ll develop a better relationship with food and most importantly you will learn to trust your body and yourself.If you have been struggling with dieting, emotional eating, or generally stressing about your weight and about food, this is a good start to change. It will help keep track of your feelings, to be more in tune with your hunger and fullness cues, and discover what foods keep you more satisfied and for how long.
Through bullet journaling you will be able to:
- Discover trigger foods
- Be more conscious of how you feel before, during and after eating
- Increase your level of happiness by tracking your mood and identifying good patterns
- Improve your habits
- Practice positive affirmations
- Practice gratitude
- Maintain a positive attitude
- Focus on the positive
- Improve your mood and your disposition by analyzing your attitude
- Discover where and how to improve
- 3 months of planning
- Hunger and Fullness scale
- Awareness checklist
- Reasons to create a healthy lifestyle template
- 90-Days Wellness Goal Planner
- Monthly goal planner
- Weekly meal planner
- Gratitude Journal
- Daily reflection
- Daily Food Tracker
- Habit Tracking
- The Intuitive Eating Journal measures 9X6 inches so you can easily carry it with you
Publisher:Independently published (January 15, 2019)
Item Weight:11.8 ounces
Dimensions:6 x 0.56 x 9 inches