(as of Sep 24,2021 02:29:02 UTC – Details)
Are you tired of the restrictive, depriving diets? This journal is for those who want to be free from the shackles of dieting. It’s time to make space for the things that truly bring you joy in life!
Who is this journal for?
- Those who have lived their whole lives dieting and regaining weight.
- The parents who are yearning to raise kids in an environment that cultivates a peaceful relationship with food and positive body image.
- Young adults, trying to escape the dieting pressures on social media.
- Those who are looking forward to having kids one day, and are aware of the benefits to fostering a healthy body image to pass down to the children.
- Those who can’t bear to go on one more diet.
How to use The Intuitive Eating Journal:
- This journal is divided into five categories: thoughts, habits, diet culture, eating thoughtfully and self-care.
- Set aside just 20 minutes in the morning to focus on each of the 30 mindful and instinctive thoughts to start your day.
- As the day goes on and you begin to marinate on the concept, you’ll have the opportunity to answer each thought-provoking question and complete the relevant tasks. This practice allows you to connect the principles with your own real-life experiences.
★The Intuitive Eating Journal: 30 Mindful and Instinctive Thoughts to Start Your Day supports you along your journey toward mindful and instinctive eating.★
About the Author:
Cassandra Golden Sampson MS, RD, LDN, MIEP is a Registered Dietitian, Licensed Nutritionist, and a Mindful & Instinctive Eating Practitioner™. After recovering from a personal battle with binge eating disorder, Cassandra has dedicated her career to teaching the art of mindful and instinctive eating. Cassandra owns Nutrition Nibbles Consulting, LLC–a telehealth-based private practice offering one-on-one nutrition counseling, group classes, online courses and corporate wellness programs.
Publisher:Independently published (October 9, 2020)
Item Weight:10.2 ounces
Dimensions:8.5 x 0.21 x 11 inches